One of the world’s largest pure play cyber security companies needed to re-establish its own identity and powerful leadership as it spun off from its corporate parent.
S3 worked with the CEO and top executive team of 12 to position them as the preeminent thought leaders in cybersecurity for business and consumers. This program focused on placing each executive at the most important conferences related to their respective corporate functions and areas of expertise. They highlighted the key cybersecurity issues conference audience members were currently facing and provided proactive recommendations for how to best address these issues. These venues provided them the opportunity to showcase innovative thinking around the latest most critical cybersecurity issues.
The program reinforced the client’s successful spinoff by establishing the company’s thought leadership in this market under the new brand name. Placements at venues like RSA, Mobile World Congress and the Wall Street Journal Cybersecurity Summit delivered the message directly to thousands of key business and industry influencers and led to millions of traditional and social media impressions. This effort improved the public profiles of all the executives who spoke, but helped elevate the three most prolific speakers, including the CEO into sought after international authorities..
- Confirmed 95 world-class speaking opportunities
- Enabled the CEO to present the keynote at Mobile World Congress for the first time
- Amplified speeches with print and social media support yielding over 25 million additional impressions
- Delivered over $2.5M in non-sponsored exposure
- Achieved over 850% Return on investment for the program
- Created 12 new presentation abstracts reflecting the team’s most up-to-date messaging